Saturday, September 18, 2010

Say it aint so

sad sad news. today someone stole my board outside of Bustin. I frantically searched around the shop to see if i had left it in there, but i realized the sad and messed up truth that someone had taken my board. Sick to my stomach, I thought what I would do without it, my mind was in circles, I couldn't imagine life without my board, it was my life. After a couple hours, with a little hessitance bought a Maestro (thanks dad.) I was only hesitant because I had never ridden anything other than original boards before, and was a little worried that the ride would be totally different. But no, I got on it and probably shredded down grand Street better than ive ever shredded down it ever before. Although Im REALLY sad I no longer have my board, Bustin opened there arms to me and welcomed me to their family.


1 comment: