Thursday, January 27, 2011

Push Culture: We go Hard All year round

A couple of days ago I was coming home from school and there was a biker riding fast through traffic weaving in and out of traffic. Im not one for bikers, ever.. but this guy reminded me of summer days, when push culture was alive! we shredded hard through traffic and skated an easy 12 hours a day. So when I got home I made my facebook status "saw a biker speeding in traffic 2day weaving thru cars, im not one for bikers, but wehn summer comes, push culture les go" So I wait, and about 5 minutes later my friend Paulie Connor comments on my status " you gotta be shredding traffic year round eli. just watch for slush and bundle up" It occured to my lazy self that you can't wait till summer to skate all day, Push Culture goes all year around!  if the rodes are skateable one bit,: o degrees or 100 degrees we skate.


spread the stoke

No comments:

Post a Comment