Monday, April 25, 2011

when you eat shit. someone always asks for a picture

Happy late easter everybody, yesterday the kings had there usual shred. From now on kings meet at the bandshell FYI. So on our way to union sq. I realize my shoe is untied and ignore it. i start to push, my shoelace goes under my wheel and I eat it, right on 34th street. imediatly i grab my board (a skaters first instinct) but my back was hurting! so i skated slowly to union sq, relaxed for a few minutes and skated. After a little bit, a guy came up to me and asked me if he could take a picture of my back. I thought it was just an interested pedestrian, indeed he was, but he was also a photographer who has been in the New York Times, and takes some unique pictures of the city. His website is called http://www.humansofnewyork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment