Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finn's Longboarding

So I first met these guys at the longskate expo on governers island, after adrenalina. I had never really heard of them, but they seemed really chill. My relationship became much better with them when I won a brand new Apex 37 deck from their raffle after my board had broken.

Finn's is a company out of Orange County snowboards. They spread the stoke in middletown NY. The company is named after Chris Finnegan himself (awesome dude.) Finn's is starting to put together a ton of local downhill events and skates. They are currently putting together a massive slide jam and downhill event where their will be a ton of vendors and prizes and a big bbq after! and for the love of the sport this event will be free of course!

Check out their site and buy some tee's!!!! http://finnslongboard.blogspot.com/



http://www.facebook.com/pages/Finns-Longboarding/238912269462826





SPREAD THE STOKE!

5 comments:

  1. When I was a newbie in this Logboarding sector I have use to ride a old Fin Longboard. I found the board with a fin generally be enough stable for the beginner riders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Process. While family law matters can be emotionally draining, our family lawyers try to minimise stress and simplify the process.
    My website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooper Family Lawyers, property settlement agreement, child custody lawyers, family law lawyers, domestic violence lawyer, divorce settlements, Gold Coast, ...Click To read More

    ReplyDelete
  4. law firm with highly experienced professionals, providing legal solutions for organisations and individuals
    My website

    ReplyDelete