Monday, November 15, 2010

Apex 37 2011

The release of the new Apex has brought a lot of stoke, a lot of eager riders out there, including me. I got the pleasure of riding the board when I met the crew at the bomb, it's a really beautiful board, and the crew shreds on it. But for you eager riders out there, it may be a long wait because I can tell that this board is going to be a popular one.

Check out the new videos:







 for more info check the site out: http://www.originalskateboards.com/longboards/2011_apex_37

2 comments:

  1. This video is important for The Basics of Longboarding For Beginners. When I was a new longboard rider then search this video. So I know for every Longboarding Beginner needs to see this video. I have a good information for a longboard rider. So you can see the Yocaher Longboards information for get best idea!

    ReplyDelete